So... I got tagged from Kalista, which is so nice of her to ask me when I'll be back, and to tag me even though when she did, I was still busy with some assignment and project (making a programming! writing the reports! oh the joy of being a college student and this is a sarcasm so thank you very much!) and I also got tagged from mba Nana.
Here we go:
What are your top three book pet hates?
- I don't like that NA or adult books that have shirtless man on the cover. Or two people looking like they're about to eat each other (you know what I mean).
- Love triangle. Need to say more?
- Books of which cover looks like a manga. Don't get me wrong; I love reading manga, but it being a cover of a novel? No.
Describe your perfect reading spot.
On my bed. On the couch in the living room. In quiet place, like library in my school.
Tell us three book confessions.
- I'm in a love-hate relationship with Iron Fey series because there's a love triangle there but I love Meghan Chase.
- I decide that I want to stop buying more books until I've read all books on my TBR pile but then again, I still want to host Buying Monday. Decisions, decisions.
- Wrapping my books is so calming for me.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
The funny thing is, when I saw this question, I remember how I cried when I read Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 48, because it was just heartbreaking to see the 104th squad. Okay, I cried reading Interlude, as mentioned in my review.
How many books are on your bedside table?
I don't have bedside table.
What is your favorite snack whilst your reading?
I rarely eat when I'm reading; I usually have a cup of tea or hot chocolate.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
- Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell.
- Bumi Manusia, by Pramoedya Ananta Toer.
- The Silence of The Lambs, by Thomas Harris.
(They're so random but it's all I can think of.)
Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase.
I don't have bookshelf but if you're curious, you can see some of my books on my Instagram, my username is nurauliafina.
Write how much books mean to you in just three word.
Thank you, books.
What is your biggest reading secret?
I don't like to be asked, "What are you reading? Oh, tell me about it!"
I will tag Tirta @ I Prefer Reading. And... I can't think of anyone else, if you want to do this on your blog, feel free to copy the questions from here. :)